Welcome to the TRD Truth at Blogspot Two

We hope that all who have a story to share about Jack Sterling, infamous for his unpleasant communications and puppy mill operation in Chiang Mai Thailand will feel free to share it here.

You may remain anonymous or sign your name.

This is your blog!

Certainly stories carry more weight that contain verifiable facts or that convey the conviction of personal experience.

Let the blogging begin again!

Feeding Frenzy

Feeding Frenzy
"Little Piggies" ~Jack Sterling~ Posted Spring 2010 Jack's Forum

Friday, May 7, 2010

Lets Blog About Verbal Abuse and Bullying Tactics

Jack Sterling, the name sends a familiar shutter through many. Remberances of foul verbal abuses and bullying tactics come to fore. Many choose not to deal with these memories. Perhaps they feel ashamed, perhaps they blame themselves, perhaps they feel overpowered or perhaps they simply do not know what to do with this unexpected assault on their sensibilities.  Or perhaps they just want to go on with life and not bother with an obviously raving lunatic.

Thus, the reality of these occurances are shoved into a back room of the self.

This is what he counts on. This is what gives him power. The power to keep on recreating a new business relationship, like a violent lover who at first woos his intended with words of love and promise, appearing as caring and presenting an image of apptitude. Only a short time passes after the first agreement of involvement occurs, when he begins to lay out his terms. The pressure begins, subtly at first, then builds into a monumentous porportion, an extraction is coming, a blackmail, an extortion. And if you resist his advances?
If you dare counter his intentions? This screen shot was sent to me as an example of the rage exhibited if one does not back down. Click on the photo to enlarge it.


7 comments:

  1. Please share your own instances of abuse. Bring the truth into the light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will dig some up! The above rant was from our old MSN message board days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pissy little women HA HA HA with nothing better to do.. Go see the Thai breeders of other western breed of dogs here in Thailand.

    Jack Sterling is a character for sure and I have seen his digs. He loves his dogs and none of your have a real clue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I ask if you want to fight for the welfare of these dogs why do you not stand proud and name yourself? Dont get me wrong Mr Sterlings kennels could be kept in a little better shape but why not name yourself and get more people to help fight your battle... that is if you ligitmately want to put an end to their suffering ant not because you have a personal issue with the man?????

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first Anonymous commentor is Jack Sterling, the second most likely is also Jack Sterling.

    Ironic that the second Anonymous calls for disclosure of identity under the safe umbrella of "Anonymous".

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's time to bring this man down.

    He is in the throws of finishing a new puppy mill site and is about to run away from his current place without paying the rent, let alone the staff their wages !

    This cruel wicked fat bastard needs holding by the neck like he does his poor helpless puppies.

    "NTFT"

    For the dogs!!

    Save

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought 2 red Thai Ridgebacks from Jack that was my 1st mistake. We decided on a price of $2,500 for both dogs and shipping . A week later he emailed & said $300 for 2 crates for shipping so I sent him the money. The day I was to leave to get the dogs in CA I get a phone call from him stating shipping went up and I need to send another $300 through Paypal or he's not going to send my dogs so I send another $300 and I owe him another $500 so I sent $500. A few days later he tells me that he spent my money on an ad in USA dogs magazine that I wanted no part of and I still owe him $500 for shipping. Then came the harassing emails and phone calls this went on for 3 months I ended up getting an unlisted phone number and never using that email again. I get my dogs the crates where so old doors where rusted they where held together by wire, the dogs where so afraid of people it took Ruby 6 months to go by my husband, I can tell you one thing if she could she would kill my mailman he looks just like Jack or should I say Jamie.

    ReplyDelete